With the latest 4G Mobile Phone Technology WildGuarder’s new ‘Watcher1′ 4G LTE has an unequaled feature packed 20 Mega Pixel Imagery / 1080P Video with a Lightning Fast Trigger Speed of 0.4 seconds!
The 4G LTE network is now the fastest Network speed available in New Zealand.
Accepts all 4G GSM Network sim cards, Vodafone, 2Degrees. – Can transmit from either network to ANY Network including Spark.
WildGuarder Watcher-4G LTE cellular camera is WildGuarder’s newest and most powerful cellular camera.
The Watcher1-4G LTE wireless camera is designed to save you money and time and to help keep you out of your favorite hunting spots until season comes in.
It uses the LTE cellular network to send original pictures and full hd video file at faster speeds than ever before.
Watcher1 4G LTE allows you immediate access to your images through your cell phone, computer, or tablet.
Solar panel compatible for consistent use that you can count on, the Watcher1-4G Cellular Camera keeps going strong for one impressive picture after another.
The built-in 4G LTE wireless module uses the high-end high-pass chip.
You can choose different bands with TDD LTE and FDD LTE compatible 4G communication.
Having the features of high data transmission speed and supporting many network frequencies.
In the 4G LTE network mode, you can quickly send up to 20 millionpixels of the original big picture or less than 40MB of video files to the user’s mailbox or FTP server, and other brands of 4G wireless transmission cameras in the market can only send hundreds of thousands of pixelsphotos, let alone videos can be transmitted.
In order to save 4G traffic flow, users can program the camera to send thumbnail to mobile or email and control the 4G module to send back the full size picture which is valuable by SMS remote control function.
The superior SMS remote control function supports to change the camera parameters by sending SMS remote control command to the 4G module, makeing it convenient to operate.
The working principle of the Watcher1 series camera is its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor to sense the infrared signal from animal or human.
Then automatically triggers to take pictures, video and send MMS to mobile phone, send email to E-mail account or upload to users’ FTP server directly.
The rest of the time is in the standby state, when only PIR infrared sensor is working.
With its 54 pieces 940NM ‘No Glow’ Black Flash LEDS, 112° Camera Lens, 65 Feet Detection Range and Lightning Fast Trigger Speed of 0.4 of a second, you are guaranteed to never miss an Image and or Video.
Transmitted direct to your Mobile Phone, Email Account or your FTP Server!
- Have pictures sent in real time to your cell phone or email via 4G LTE network
- Supports MMS / SMS / Email via Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MMS / EMAIL instant transmission at adjustable resolutions (UP TO 20MP)
- View pictures and video in field on 2.0″ built in screen
- Adjust multiple settings on camera remotely via app or text messaging
- Instant remote control mode to adjust settings instantly via remote text message
- 20MP Mega Pixel, high quality picture and video
- Sound recording High Definition video (video can transmitted directly via network)
- Time-Lapse in cellular mode
- Compact size (4.0 X 5.9 X 2.2 inches)
- Up to 64 GB SD card capacity (16GB Memory Card INCLUDED)
- Quick trigger time 0.4~0.6S
- PIR Sensor detection distance – up to 65 feet
- Lockable with mounting strap and security box
- Innovative and easy to operate
- INCLUDES: Camera, Antenna, Nylon Mounting Strap, USB Computer Cable, Zippered Carry Case, Batteries, SD Memory Card, and instructions
- Can be powered by Solar Power Panel CLICK HERE
- Watcher1 4G LTE Security Camera
- 4G Antenna
- Mounting Strap
- USB Cable
- CD With User’s Manual & 4G Setup Software
- 12 x Varta Alkaline AA Batteries
- 16GB SD Memory Card
- Zippered Carry Case
FOR THE GEEK IN YOU – FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- 4G CELLULAR/WIRELESS
- Support Frequency 4G LTE
- Version for Europe & Australia
- 4G FDD-LTE frequency: B1 B3 B5 B7 B8 B20
- 3G WCDMA frequency: B1 B5 B8
- 2G GSM Network: 850/900/1800/1900
- Supporting Network Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Photos Transmission YES
- MMS Function 1-3 mobile ID（only sending VGA and QVGA image）
- SMTP function 1-3 Email ID（NO SSL/SSL/TSL support, original image and video can be sent，if camera is on camera+video mode, all can be sent out）
- FTP function Original picture or video can be sent out via FTP function
- Video Transmission Yes
- Camera Fully Configurable Via the WILDGUARDER firmware
- 4G Function Transmitting up to 30 seconds 1080P FHD video
- Transmitting up to 20MP original size image
- Viewing video & image via FTP in almost real-time
IMAGE / PHOTO
- Definition (MP) 20MP/12MP/8MP/5MP/1.3MP
- Number of LEDs 54Pcs No-Glow Black Flash Leds
- Flash Range < 100′
- Trigger Speed 0.4 s – 0.6 s
- LCD Screen 2.0” TFT, RGB, 262k
- Operation Keypad 7 keys
- Menu Language English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Photo Type Colour by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on Pictures Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode Yes
- Timer 1 On/ Off; Programmable
- Timer 2 On/ Off; Programmable
- Multi-shot Mode Up to 3 pictures per detection
- Blur Reduction Technology Yes
- Infrared Boost Technology Yes
- Continuous Mode Yes
- Video Definition FHD 1080P,720P,VGA
- Sound Recording Yes
- Photo First (Picture+Video Mode) Yes
MEMORY / POWER
- Memory Card Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 64 GB (16GB SD INCLUDED)
- Battery Type 4-12 alkaline AA batteries (12 x Batteries INCLUDED)
- External Power Solar panel compatible, (not included) Solar Panel CLICK HERE
- Operation Voltage Internal power:4-6V; External power: 6-12V
- Interface TV Out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC Port
- Auto Power Off Auto power off in 3 minutes while no keypad controlling
- Yes(Longitude, latitude)
- GPS Parameter Insert Yes
- Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes
- Schedule Setup
- Lens (Wide lens model) F=1.8; FOV=112°; NO IR-Cut-Remove (at night)
- Distance Detection Sensor Up to 65 ft
- PIR Sensitivity 3 sensitive levels: High / Normal / Low
- Day/Night Mode Auto
- Waterproof IP66
- Operation Humidity 5% ~ 95%
- Storage Temperature 22~+158°F/-30 ~+70°C
- Certificate FCC & CE & RoHS
- Factory Warranty 2 years with Receipt of Purchase
## Manufacturers WildGuarder Code ## Watcher1-4G ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.