Keep well hydrated without the plastic taste.
Fill the Watermate Bladder with water to the required level and squeeze out the surplus air.
To drink, simply turn on the valve and suck while biting down.
Designed and Tested in New Zealand.
The Stoney Creek Watermate Bladder is lightweight, with a wide mouth making it easy to fill and clean.
The Water Bladder is silent and has a two litre capacity.
For extra hot days, simply freeze the night before, it will not crack or burst.
The Water Bladder fits all Stoney Creek packs.
- 2 Litre Capacity
- Lightweight 140gms.
- Wide mouth for easy fill & clean.
- Insulated tube.
- FDA approved.
- TPU Polyurethane three layer film.
CLEANING – CARE
Cleaning tips to keep your Watermate Bladder fresh and clean.
* Before using for the first time and when disinfecting, fill with water, add a teaspoon or two of liquid bleach and leave overnight before washing as above.
* To remove odours, fill with water and add two teaspoons of baking soda and leave overnight.
* If using often, simply leave full and in the fridge or freezer at home. If using less often the most important thing is to keep your Watermate Bladder dry between uses, especially after using non-chlorinated water. “
* If you want to store for long periods just add 2-3 drops of liquid bleach to water (room temperature).
* For general cleaning, remove from your pack and scrub with warm soapy water.
* Dry, leaving the top open.
* To clean the tube after prolonged use, scrub with a pipe cleaner or rag on a soft wire.
* Make sure your Watermate Bladder is completely dry inside out before storing.
* If you puncture, simply patch with a waterbed type patch or similar.
## Manufacturers / Stoney Creek Code ##HBSL ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.