Underwater Kinetics SL4 LED dive light is made of tough ABS polycarbonate.
It is the most powerful and versatile dive light for its size.
The high intensity Mini SL4 is lightweight and produces a WHOPPING 400 Lumens of light to let you view close-ups of marine life.
Over twice as bright as premium lights of similar size.
It outshines many lights three times its size.
At 400 lumens with 10 hours of burn time, the high intensity LED and incredible battery life of the SL4 eLED will give you the light you need at work or at play.
With its compact size and narrow penetrating beam, this secondary dive light tops the charts for international dive travel or can be used in a variety of industrial, fire or utility applications that require a lot of light, along with complete waterproof reliability.
Although it is not certified for use in hazardous gas locations, it is small enough to fit in your toolbox and, with our famous waterproof construction; it will give you years of rugged, worry-free use.
- Power: 400 Lumens
- Lamp: High-intensity white LED
- High brightness and extended battery life minimize need to change batteries
- Single handed switching with thumb or index finger
- LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours
- Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work
- Controlled output for constant brightness during battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Beam Distance: 189.6 meters
- Burn Time: 10 hr on 4 Quality ‘C’ Size Alkaline Batteries
- Waterproof Depth: 152.4 meters
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
- Weight: 425.8 grams
- Dimensions (L W H): 6.20 in x 1.50 in x 1.70 in / 15.75 cm x 3.81 cm x 4.32 cm
- Proudly made in the USA
## Manufacturers / Underwater Kinetics Code ## SL4 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.