The TrustFire IMR 21700 Battery is a high drain rechargeable battery designed for high-drain devices.
With a 4000mAh nominal capacity, the TrustFire IMR 21700 battery will provide power, longevity and the flat-top design will align to your device’s safety needs.
The TrustFire 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (4000mAh, 3.7V) equals the power of 2400 AA batteries.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- No Memory Effect
- Long Life Battery
- Rechargeable 1000 Times
- Low Self Discharge
- PCB – Inbuilt ‘Protection Circuit Board’
- Charge Time Approximately 5-7 hours dependent on quality of charger
- 21700 Designation, model
- 3.7 Volts
- 4,000 mAh
- Flat Top
- 70.7mm Length
- 21.5mm Diameter
- 75 grams
- Flashlight / Torch
- Power Bank
- Battery Pack
- Electric Scooter
- Smart Locks
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it– doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
When handling batteries, always use proper precautions.
Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury.
Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and / or explosion.
Craftys Rods and Guns are not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and / or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and / or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer).
Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation ofCraftys Rods and Guns.
The operator and / or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description.
The operator and / or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
## Manufacturers TrustFire Code ## IMR21700-4000-40A / TR-21700 YB ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Shenzhen TrustFire Technology Co., Ltd.
Trust Fire Technology Co., Ltd founded in March 2004, is located in China’s first special economic zone–ShengZhen, which is a golden area for economic development benefited from its convenient transport and leading information.
Trust Fire is a high-tech enterprise specializing in designing and producing environmental friendly, energy saving, healthy LED electronic products.
At present, Trust Fire’s main products cover high power flsshlights (torchs), bicycle lights, headlamp lights, diving flashlights, tactical flashlights and various flashlights’ accessories, including chargers, rechargeable batteries, lamp cups etc, which have been exported all over the world.
With the bussiness philosophy “Sicence and technology innovation for development, Quality first, Customer first, Honesty first.”
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.