Specially formulated spray on waterproofing (proofer) for all technical outer wear 300ml spray.
Storm Proofer restores original finish to waterproof clothing and equipment, no need to tumble dry or iron.
Spray On Waterproofer suits all fabric types and is air curing, utilising our unique high performance technology requiring no heat.
Easy to apply to either wet or dry fabric.
Once dried, the garment is ready for use, but performance can be speeded up by either tumble drying or ironing.
Restores original finish to waterproof garments and equipment leaving a patented abrasion resistant Eco friendly finish.
Suitable for all breathable materials including Gore-Tex, eVent, and Sympatex
Advanced Air cure proofer, this product requires no direct heat to become active, just leave in a warm room for 12 hours once dry to achieve the best results.
Ideally applied at the same time as cleaning.
Easy to use whilst slightly damp after a cleaning cycle.
Restores originally performance to outerwear.
- Air curing, no heat required for full protection
- Suitable for all fabric types
- Self heal effect on abrasion damage
- Can be used on either wet or dry fabric
- Easy to use trigger sprayer
- Restores WaterProofing to All Fabrics
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting
- Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place
- Wear eye/face protection
- Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Wear suitable gloves
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
Patented formula offering a water repellent, stain and abrasion resistant finish, the Proofer Plus is a water based hydrocarbon waterproofing, using dendrimer technology.
Wash-in application using a domestic washing machine, cleans and re-proofs in 1 wash cycle.
Breathability not impaired, total even coverage and can be used on both synthetic and natural fibres (where the manufacturer”s guidelines allow the application of heat)
Storm Proofer Plus: – Patented formula offering a water repellent, stain and abrasion resistant finish, the Proofer Plus is a water based hydrocarbon waterproofing, using dendrimer technology.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– Clean garment first.
– If garment is dirty use Storm Proofer Plus in detergent compartment.
– Wash garment following manufacturers guidelines.
– Use on Damp or Dry surfaces.
– Shake bottle and spray evenly from a distance of 10-15cms from fabric / garment.
– Rubbing over fabric / garment with a clean cloth dampened with Storm Proofer ensures better performance and reduces runs.
– Allow to dry for 12 hours for maximum performance, or you can, Tumble dry or iron if fabric / garment allows to ensure maximum repellancy and durability.
MADE IN ENGLAND!
All of our products are made in England, and are suitable for the aftercare of all fabrics including Gore-Tex®, Sympatex® & eVent®.
You can find our products both on-line or in stores across the world.
From our head quarters in Derbyshire we develop, manufacture and distribute our products to exacting standards.
## Manufacturers Stormcare Code ## S31232 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.