12 Volt 100-120mA Solar Panel
Keep your battery topped up with solar power, even if the weather is overcast or dull
Solar Trickle Charger for 12 Volt Batteries, which helps to maintain your battery charge in all seasons.
Prevents battery drain for batteries that are used occassionally.
In sunlight, it supplies 15V at around 100-120mA of current.
This is enough to keep a 12V battery that is infrequently used topped up. Its ideal for that second car, ride-on lawnmower, tractor,boat, etc.
Its housed in a plastic case, and has an output lead to cigarette lighter plug, with a LED, which illuminates when the solar panel receives a charge.
Note, some cars will require this to be directly wired to the battery, as the cigarette lighter socket is disconnected when the ignition is switched off.
It is the ideal solution for holding a charge in your 12 volt battery when it sits for an extended period of time.
Perfect for use with motorcycles, boats, cars, personal water crafts, ATV’s, snowmobiles, tractors, any 12v Motor Vehicle.
The solar charger provides an immediate charge when exposed to daylight, even on cloudy day.
- Charges 12V batteries with light
- Ideal for maintenance of infrequently used 12V batteries
- Amorphous technology performs well in cloudy conditions
- Extends battery life using the sun’s power
- Maintains the charge on your vehicle’s battery when not in use
- 100 – 120mA 12v
- Durable ABS plastic outer housing
– 370(L) x 160(W) x 20(D) mm
## Manufacturers Code ## MB3501 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.