The Smith’s® 10-Second Knife Sharpener allows you to sharpen or maintain an edge on hunting and fishing knives, as well as shears and line-cutting scissors in a matter of seconds, with minimal effort.
A preset sharpening angle of the carbide blades puts a consistent edge on straight knife blades; and the blades are reversible and replaceable.
A scissors sharpener in the handle sharpens both left- and right-handed scissors with a floating round ceramic rod, which conforms to the exact angle of the blades.
An ergonomic polymer housing makes the Smith’s 10-Second Knife Sharpener safe to use, and its overall lightweight and durability make it ideal to carry in a tackle box or daypack.
Smith’s 10 second knife sharpener is a handy addition to the tackle box or hunting camp.
This sharpener easily restores a worn out edge giving you sharp knife the cuts with ease.
This sharpener will work on any plain edge knife and also scissors.
- V” Shaped Sharpening Slot Ensures Proper Sharpening Angle
- Reversible and Replaceable Carbide Blades Extend Sharpening
- Knife and scissors sharpener
- Sharpens All Types of Knives and Left or Right Handed Scissors
- Quick, safe and easy to use
- Preset sharpening angle provides guaranteed results
- Carbides: Coarse
- Fine Ceramic: 800 Grit
- JIFF-S comes with its own hang tab that includes sharpening instructions and UPC code
Clean your sharpener with a damp cloth or mild brush.
Do not rinse with water.
## Manufacturers Smiths Code ## JIFF-SFB ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.