PUSH ON SUPPRESSOR TO FIT Mossberg 702 & 802
Not All ‘Off The Shelf’ Units Stocked, Hence Indent – For Current Pricing & Availability – CLICK HERE
(Generally a 10 -14 Day Delivery Delay From Date Of Order)
This one is made to fit a Mossberg
They are also available for other makes of .22 rifles, & We Can Make To Order.
No need to lose your front sight or thread the barrel.
- Weight Approx; 132 grams
- Length (Overall) Approx; 22cms
- Can ONLY Use SubSonic Ammo
Quality Made in NEW ZEALAND Product
Made to last they must be used with sub sonic ammo and on the rifle they are designed for.
Fully guaranteed by the manufacturer.
Feedback Typical of a Customer Who Has Purchased This Product
I’ve just had the opportunity to try the one you supplied for my old Stirling .22 rifle semi .
The only sound was the action working and the projectile hitting the target !!
Definitely the most effective sound moderator I have come across and also economic as I didn’t have to get the barrel threaded.
Will recommend to anyone who wants a moderator, Thanks John
* BRNO Mod One
* BRNO 2E 1990 to Current Model
* NORINCO JW15
* MARLIN 25N, 880 S/S, 925 & 995
– STIRLING 14 Mod Post 1990
* MARLIN Glenfield & Mod 780
– STIRLING 20 Mod 14 Pre 1990
* MOSSBERG 702 & 802
* RUGER 10/22 Semi Auto S/A & B/A
* RUGER SR Tactical
* STIRLING 14 Mod Post 1990
– MARLIN 25N, 880 S/S, 925 & 995
* STIRLING 20 Mod 14 Pre 1990
– MARLIN Glenfield & Mod 780
* STIRLING 20 Post 1990
Use Our Made To Order Form For Any .22 Model Not Covered In The ‘Off The Shelf’ List
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.