Outfitted with high-density HD glass, fully multi-coated optics, and phase-corrected roof prisms, the Sig Sauer 10×42 ZULU5 Binocular optical system produces bright and clear high-contrast images with true colour fidelity across the entire wide field of view.
Its 10x magnification allows for detailed observation of distant objects, while the visible hand-shake
common with optics of this power is mitigated by the wide viewing angle.
The 42mm objectives draw in generous amounts of light that, when coupled with the proprietary lens coatings, enable this binocular to be used from the pre-dawn hours through to dusk, and in areas under a heavy canopy.
Designed for a lifetime of outdoor use by hunters, guides, and enthusiasts, the ZULU5 binocular chassis is made from a lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy.
While this material reduces the overall weight to limit fatigue, for long glassing sessions the binocular can be mounted on a tripod using an optional adapter.
Its optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for fogproof performance and makes it submersible to 3.3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
Rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip.
► High Definition HD glass offers superior clarity and color correctness while our silver deposition phase-coated BAK4 prisms with dielectric mirror coating deliver unmatched resolution and image contrast
► LensArmor abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
► Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
► StealthID industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form.
► Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body
► Durable rubber armor further protects the ZULU5, while also providing a non-slip grip with or without gloves on.
► The multi-position twist-up eyecups provide generous eye relief and a custom fit for each user
► Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
► Tripod-compatible and also includes tethered objective lens covers, a deluxe neck / shoulder strap, lens cloth, and a premium padded ballistic nylon case.
► Covered by the Sig Sauer Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty.
- Magnification: 10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Prism Material: BAK4
- Prism System: Roof
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Field of View: 315 ft at 1000 yds, 6 degrees
- Optical Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Binoculars Focus System: Center Focus
- Interpupillary Distance: Range 56 – 74 mm
- Close Focus: 8.2 ft
- Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -4 – 4 dpt
- ±4 right-eye dioptric correction
- Water Resistance Level: IPX-7 – Nitrogen Filled
- Fogproof: Yes - Nitrogen Filled
- Twist Up eyecups for use with OR without eyewear / glasses
- Tripod Mountable
- Closed bridge configuration
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy chassis
- Stealth ID rubber armoring, Slip-resistant to improve grip
- Protects against drops and impacts
- Reduces light reflection off housing
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance
- O-ring sealed to IPX7-rating, submersible to 3.3′ (1m) for up to 30 minutes
- Finish: Rubber
- Color: Graphite
- Included Accessories: Padded Case
- Weight: 24.5 ounces
- Sig Sauer Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty.*
PROPRIETARY LENS COATINGS
- SpectraCoat lens coatings:
- Broadband, anti-reflection coatings
- Reduce surface reflections across the entire visible spectrum
- Improves overall light transmission for brighter images
- Phase-correction silver prism coatings improve image brightness, contrast, and resolution
- LensArmor lens coatings resists scratches and abrasions
COMMAND THE ADVANTAGE™
Engineered by an elite team of leading Electro-Optics experts from around the world.
Developed with Truly innovative Military – inspired designs that house advanced electronics and Optics.
The fusion of game changing electronic technologies, superior glass and optomechanical designs.
Maximum clarity, accuracy and performance you can rely on when it counts.
The only optics worthy of the SIG SAUER name.
NOW is the time to join the Electro-Optic Revolution by
purchasing SIG SAUER ELECTRO-OPTICS Product.
- Sig Sauer Zulu5 10x42mm Roof Prism BAK4 Binocular, HD SOZ51001
- Lens Cloth
- Lens Cover
* SIG SAUER® Infinite Guarantee
SIG SAUER® has manufactured the most rugged, dependable, high-performance firearms for more than two centuries.
Our heritage of design, engineering, and precision-manufactured quality predates the existence of any other optics company worldwide.
We understand the importance of quality in the line of fire, at the shooting range or on your next hunt.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics had to earn the right to wear that badge and the Infinite Guarantee has your back, forever – Period.
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
SIG SAUER® INFINITE GUARANTEE™
• Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
• Fully Transferable
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect
the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. Excludes electronic and Tritium components.
• No Warranty Card Required
• No Receipt Required
• No Time Limit Applies
• No Charge
## Manufacturers SIG SAUER Code ## SOZ51001 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.