Seahorse is proud of the aluminium “clip & go”traceboard.
It is lighter, stronger, cleaner than the old fashion wooden boards, it is so straightforward to use, and it can be used with a wide range of baits.
The new, effective two-sided design of the Seahorse™ traceboard enables easy, fast, and safe attachment of the traces.
As the Seahorse Kontiki’s performs, and can travel at high speed, we designed a traceboard that makes it easy for the operator to attach the traces safely and easily, and a winch that controls the line during the launch stage.
Simply clip on the traces, and they go fishing.
The “clip & go” traceboard has long traces and seaharvester clips to enable quick and easy attachment.
The fisher stays away from the pre-baited hooks that are automatically dispensed from the far end of the board.
The traces are attached between every second or third stopper on the stoppered section of line.
The stoppers are 2m apart and with a hundred and twenty stoppers on the mainline, you have plenty of extras.
The stoppers are nylon cord tied and glued and do not affect line strength and are much better to handle than the cheaper aluminium crimps.
The 25 traces can be deployed in under a minute.
The Seahorse Autofeed Traceboard Is A Simple, Easy To Use, “Hands Free” Way Of Launching Your Traces And Baits From The Beach.
SEAHORSE™ ‘CLIP & GO’ TRACEBOARD
- The strong aluminium frame is light weight and does not hold the smell of the fish or baits.
Its design means it can be cleaned easily, and this keeps the traces and the board in top condition.
- The convenient two sided design reduces the size of the traceboard while maximising the spacing between hooks increasing baiting options.
- The traceboard is specifically designed to handle long trace, which has proven more successful.
- The Seahorse™ designed and machined, trace and hook holders enable the traces to be held with minimum tension ensuring easy and safe operation.
- Seaharvester clips and longline hooks bring commercial know-how and techniques to recreational fishing.
While there are a number of techniques for attaching traces to the mainline, we have found the Seahavester clips are the quickest, easiest, and safest method of attaching traces.
- There are Ten spare pre-tied traces included with our traceboard (in addition to the 26 on the board).
SEAHORSE™ “Clip & Go” TRACEBOARD
- Length – 90cm
- Width – 33cm
- Depth – 8cm
- Weight – 2.4kg
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.