Precision Digital Scales 500g x 0.1g Reloading Powder Grain Jewelry Carat Black With 6 Weighing Modes
Scales are calibrated x-factory, and batteries are included making these scales ready to use straight out of the packaging.
Note Calibration weight in images not included. To purchase CLICK HERE
The ACCT Weigh Digital Scales Acct005 would be the right scale for those seeking a high-tech, portable pocket scale, durable and compact.
The Digital Scale is perfect for precious weighing on-the-go for all kind of items or objects such as Gun powder, food, tablets, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, silver, etc,.
Designed to weigh up to 500 grams in 0.01 gram increments.
An intuitive clip off lid protects the delicate weighing surface, made from smooth food grade stainless-steel.
The back lit LCD display helps make the numbers easy to read.
TIPS & CARE
Prior to using your scale for the first time, remove the batteries from the storage compartment and install to the battery compartment.
Place scale on a flat level surface, press ON / OFF key to turn on the scale, wait until “0.0” (zero) is displayed, you are ready to weigh.
Place the object(s) on the weighing platform; wait a few seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
Functions: Tare key, to subtract the weight of the empty cover / tray, container or box.
Mode key which allows you to change the measurement unit from grams to ounces to pennyweight to troy ounces – all on the FLY!
Whats in the box: Digital Scale, Cover / Tray, User Manual, 2 AAA Batteries.
The ACCT MH series is designed with a stainless steel platform and a clip off cover,
this scale is a lightweight and compact size solution for all your portable weighing tasks.
The ACCT005 allows you to weigh a maximum capacity of 500 grams and readabilities of 0.01g, to guarantee you an accurate and precise weighing session
Tactile easy touch buttons, large size digits and stark contrast LCD blue backlight display, makes it easy to read in all light conditions.
Featuring 6 different weight modes: g / oz / ct / gn / ozt / dwt for easy weight translations, tare function for net determination and a 60 second auto shut off to preserve battery life
Use the smart weigh Acct001 scale to measure a versatile range of objects. Such as; Powder, Gold, Silver, Coins, Jewelry, Gems and other small knickknacks
- High precision strain gauge sensor
- Stainless food grade platform, easy clean
- Tare function
- Low battery & overload indicator
- Clip Off lid protects the weighing surface when not in use
- Easy to use large buttons
- Large clear digital backlite display
- Tare or Zero feature so you can weigh items in a container or bowl
- Easy to carry and store
- Capacity / Accuracy: 500g / 0.01g
- Unit switch / 6 weighing modes: g / oz / ct / gn / ozt / dwt
- Display: LCD
- Backlite blue colour screen
- LCD screen size: 34.8 x 48.0 x 1.1mm
- Weighing platform size: 63 x 75mm
- Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (INCLUDED)
- Product dimension: 62 x 120 x 20mm
- Nett weight: 105g
- Calibration Weight NOT INCLUDED
- Reset the scales by pressing [ON / OFF] key
- Wait until the LCD display “0.0” and then press and HOLD [UNITS] or [MODE] key for 3 seconds,the LCD will display “CAL”,and then release the [UNITS] or [MODE] key
- Press [UNITS] or [MODE] key again, the LCD will display “CAL” followed by the required calibration weight
- Add the required calibration weight, the display will show “PASS” and return to normal weighing mode. (some item need Press [Units] or [MODE] key before step 4)
- Put away the calibration weigh and press [ON / OFF] to turn off the scales and the calibration is finished.
Please put the scale on flat table
- Press [ON / OFF] to switch on
- You can press”M” to unit conversion when 0.0 or 0.00 show on the LCD
- Put the goods on the scales after using conversion
## Manufacturers ProScale Code ## ACCT005 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.