Ready to go out of the packet!
The world’s leading alternative to dry cell batteries offering high performance, long life and environmental benefits.
Thanks to extremely low self-discharge, pre-charged Eneloop can be used immediately or stored for up to 5 years.
Although eneloop batteries cost a little more than conventional dry-cells, their long-term financial benefits far outweigh the initial outlay.
Given that eneloop batteries can be recharged 2,100 times**, you can be sure they will save you an incredible amount of money over time.
Panasonic eneloop batteries are pre-charged using solar power, so they are ready to use as soon as you take them out of the packet.
What’s more, even after 5 years’ storage, eneloop batteries still hold up to 70% of their power, so you can be certain that they will always be ready for action.
Use eneloop batteries to get more out of high drain devices such as digital and flash cameras, toys, game controllers, flashlights and more.
Due to their power retention capabilities, eneloop batteries are also perfect for low drain devices such as remote controls and smoke alarms.
- Fully Charged 100%
- 1 Year Later Up to 90%
- 5 Years Later Up to 70%
- 2000mAh capacity
- Can be recharged up to 2100 times
- Long Shelf Life – Holds 70% Charge After 5 Years of Storage
- Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 5 years (when not in use).
- Pre-Charged at the factory using solar power and are ready to use
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially discharged.
- Works in extreme temperatures Up to 40° Celsius & Down to –20° Celsius
- Green certification system
## Manufacturers / Panasonic Code ## BK-3MCCE/2BA ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.