Neodymium Disc – 10mm x 3mm Rare Earth Magnet – Battery Spacer
These magnets are used to space batteries.
E.G. The Maxtoch X-Pro Hunter Torch takes 2 x 21700 batteries.
You can remove these batteries slide in adapter sleeves in to torch to use 2 x 18650 batteries.
But 2 x 18650 batteries are too short.
To fix these batteries to the length required to be used instead of say 2 x 21700 batteries you place 1 of these magnets between the 2 18650 batteries, (see image above).
Therefore any torch or product that requires 21700 batteries can be interchanged to use 18650 batteries by using these the required adapter sleeves (CLICK HERE) and 1 magnet.
Convert a 21700 Battery product to accept 18650 batteries.
Nothing complicated here, just remove the 21700 battery, insert the sleeve / converter and then insert a 18650 battery, magnet then another 18650 battery.
See the image.
- Product Code: 20050
- Pull Force: 1.96 kg
- Direction of Magnetisation: Axially magnetised
- Grade: N42
- Gauss: 3396
- Coating: Nickel (NiCuNi)
- Style: Rare Earth Disc magnet
- Weight: 2 gm
– Diameter: 10mm
– Height: 3mm
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 10mm and a height of 3mm.
It has a magnetic flux reading of 3396 Gauss and a pull force of 1.96 kg.
USES FOR OUR RARE EARTH MAGNETS
- Small and thin, this strong Neodymium disc is easily concealed or recessed in various materials.
- Space Batteries.
- It is ideal for sewing inside clothing hems, cuffs or lapels.
- It has been used in Drama Theatres, Stage Productions and Film Sets in the costume departments and they also enable decorative items or pertinent props to be attached or removed instantly and with dramatic effect if required.
- Model makers, designers, advertising companies and telecommunications equipment utilise this compact, effective and reliable permanent disc magnet.
- There’s probably a million uses for these handy magnets.
## Manufacturers AMF Code ## 20050 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.