MaxToch M1 Archer 1650 Lumens, 800 Meter + Throw Spot Beam Torch – KIT
From Maxtoch, comes this compact powerful, (Maximum Output of 1650 Lumens) with a massive 800 meter Plus range from a torch measuring only 145mm in length!
M1 Archer is fitted with a Dedomed Luminus SST-40-W P2 LED.
Resulting in an incredible output of up to 1,650 Lumens, with an Ultra Focussed beam.
The M1 Archer Excels in both Output and Beam Distance.
Powered by 1 INCLUDED Maxtoch 18650 3500mAh Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery.
The M1’s size is compact measuring at only 145mm length x 48mm diameter head and 25.4mm diameter body.
Featuring 3 brightness levels from its tactical smart tail clicky switch, High (1650 Lumens), Medium (1000 Lumens) and Low (200 Lumens).
With these optional 3 levels of brightness the M1 ca meet your every illuminating needs unconditionally.
The Tactical Smart tail clicky switch has a momentary on, memory function and of course 3 brightness levels.
Manufactured out of high strength Aerospace Aluminum, the M1 is rugged, dependable and tough.
Impact resistant of 1.5 meters along with a WaterProof rating of IPX-8 (up to 2 meters submerged).
Intelligent Temperature Control Smarts – When the temperature reaches 65°C in max mode, the M1 will shut down to medium light mode automatically to avoid over heating, protecting the M1’s internal smarts!
The M1 Archer is indispensable for hunting and most tactical demands.
- Up to 1650 Lumens
- 800 Meters Plus Beam distance (on high mode)
- Large Diameter Mirror Relfector to create a Long Distance Focussed Beam
- SST-40-W P2 LED for Maxium Output of 1650 Lumens (on high)
- Tactical Smart Memory Tail Clicky Switch
- 3 Position Switch + Momentary On
– High 1650 Lumens
– Medium 1000 Lumens
– Low 200 Lumens
– Momentary On 1650 Lumens
- Run Time Full Charge Maxtoch 18650 Li-Ion 3500mAh Battery
– High, 40 Minutes
– Medium 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
– Low 8 Hours
- INTELLIGENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- Impact Resistant 1.5 meter
- WaterProof Rating IPX8 (up to 2 meters submerged).
– 145mm Length
– 48mm Diameter Head
– 25.4mm Diameter Body
INTELLIGENT MEMORY FUNCTION
The torch remembers the lighting mode after staying on the brightness mode for more than 4 seconds.
i.e. You can cycle through brightness modes then once you’ve settled on the brightness you want and you stay on this brightness in excess of 4 seconds. The memory function remembers this brightness, so next time you turn the torch on it will default to this brightness setting.
The memory function will remember the last brightness setting that was used in excess of 4 seconds prior to being turned off.
- M1 Archer Up To 1650 Lumens LED Torch
- Maxtoch 18650 3500mAh PCB Protected Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- NZ/ AU Certified NZ Safety Charger (not the knock off Chinese copy branded charger with illegal power adapter)
- Spare Replacement Clicky Switch, With Cover & WaterProofing O-Rings
- Cordura Carry Zipped Storage Case with Velcro Secure Tag sewn in.
- Adjustable Lanyard
- Warranty Card (1 Year)
- All above items are GENUINE MaxToch Items!
- Backed by NZ Maxtorch Distributors 12 months warranty & Public Liability Insurance.
Unscrew and remove the tail clicky cap.
Then insert the supplied 1 x 18650 batteries with the Positive + terminal facing the torch head.
After loading the batteries, screw the tail cap on with all the threads aligned.
Torch is now ready for operation.
CHARGER FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Built – In Multi-Protection Circuit that protects over charge, short circuit and reverse polarity
- Constant current charge delivered which extends the lifespan of your batteries
- LED Indicator displays charging progress for each battery bay (RED – Charging, GREEN – Fully Charged)
- Input; 100-240v at 50 / 60HZ
- Output; 4.2v at 650mA
- Charging Indicator
– RED, Charging
– GREEN, Fully Charged
- Dimensions; 104 Length x 40 Width x 35mm Height
- Weight 110 grams
- Terminal; NZ / AU Safety Standard Power Plug
MAXTOCH BATTERY SPECIFICATIONS
- Built-In Circuit Protection PCB to prevent Over and discharge
- 18650 Size
- 3.7 Volt
- Size; 18.4mm x 69mm
- Weight; 48 grams
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.