Lurelock is the ultimate in Fishing Rod Protection.
Invented & Manufactured in New Zealand and made of Super tough Marine Grade material that is virtually indestructible with heavy duty stainless spring and pin.
Secure the sinker or lure onto the rod and keep them from bouncing around a moving boat or vehicle.
Fitted caps and guards to protect your line and holds 99% of sinkers, lures, jigs, and tackle.
Lurelock fits 99% of rods – Boat rods, Soft Bait rods, Surf Casters, Spin Rods, and most others.
It protects everyone and your gear from swinging hooks and sinkers.
The sinker lock simply clips onto your rod, and the sinker or lure is held firmly in place in the tapered tail.
Every fisho knows the frustration of a sinker or lure swinging around and causing all sorts of chaos.
It can damage your gear, your boat, your vehicle, and even injure you or the people with you.
Sick of tangled lines and swinging lures?
Introducing the revolutionary LureLock by Darren Hodgson – a simple yet effective solution to this age-old problem.
The LureLock locks on to the upper grip of a fishing rod and holds the sinker or lure securely, stopping it from bouncing around when being transported.
Fitted caps and guards to protect your line – It’s so simple, it’s brilliant!
The Lure Locks are the perfect way to make sure while you are not fishing that all your hooks,lures, sinkers etc are not flying around in harms way.
- Revolutionary new product for recreational fishing•Keeps your sinker safely attached to the rod
- Allows the trace to be retained•Prevents damage to the rod•Easy to deploy
- No more swinging hooks and sinkers
- No more tangles
- Tough Marine Grade plastic construction – Corrosion FREE
- Virtually indestructible – heavy-duty stainless spring and pin
- Fitted caps and guards to protect your line
- Holds 99% of sinkers, lures, jigs, and tackle
- Fits 99% of rods: boat rods, soft bait rods, surf casters, spin rods, and most others
- Perfect for sinkers, jigs, soft bait and lures
- No More Tangles and fits 99% of fishing rods and tackle
- Boat rods, soft bait rods, surf casters, spin rods, and most others.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
No more swinging hooks and sinkers | No more tangles
LureLock prevents personal injury, and eliminates damage to rods, reels, boats, and vehicles.
TIPS FOR LURES
- To make the SinkerLock even more versatile, you can drill a hole in one side of the clip. The bottom hook of any lure can then be put through to hold it in place, also preventing it from coming into damaging contact with the rod.
- Even without the hole, the Sinkerlock will still retain a lure safely in the conventional manner, or the hook can be placed in the small triangular gap in the side of the device.
- Avoid attaching hooks to rod guides, especially those with inserts. The guide’s protective surface can be worn away or the insert damaged.
Craftys will attempt to send the colour ordered but we have the right to substitute colour if ordered unit is not available.
## Manufacturers NifPro Code ## LURELOCK ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.