Leupold 10 x 42 BX-2 Tioga HD Binoculars Limited LifeTime Warranty
Good binoculars are no luxury, they’re a necessity.
The new BX-2 Tioga™ HD binoculars from Leupold® have the versatility you need in an affordable package, with an added edge.
Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System gives you the power to see into the shadows at dawn and dusk — and find the game hiding there — like never before.
Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System balances all available light wavelengths, eliminates glare, and pushes resolution to the limit.
Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp image from edge-to-edge across the visual field.
100 percent waterproof and fog proof design.
The BX®-2 Tioga® HD binoculars bring enough brightness, clarity, contrast, and reach to earn their keep in all seasons and any terrain.
The Leupold 10×42 BX-2 Tioga HD Binocular, in gray, features multiple technologies that work seamlessly to boost performance – especially in low-light conditions.
Most notably is the Twilight Max Light Management System, which employs index-matched lens coatings that were specifically engineered for the calcium-fluoride lens glass to raise the already high transmittance across the entire visible spectrum with special emphasis on the blue and violet wavelengths that are most prevalent in low-light, such as at dawn and dusk and under heavily-canopied forests.
Complementing the Twilight Max Light Management System are phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms and respectably-sized 42mm objectives which translate to high-contrast views that are bright and crisp in most lighting conditions.
The higher 10x magnification, exceptionally wide 70° angle of view, and comfortable eye relief and exit pupil produce a panoramic and immersive visual experience with the ability to resolve details of distant targets that lower-power optics are unable to achieve.
Comes with Pro Gear Accessories – Go Afield Shoulder Strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Phase-corrected prisms to reduce internal light loss
- Lead-free broad-band high-transmittance calcium-fluoride glass lens elements produces bright and clear images with accurate color rendition and improved contrast
- Fully multi-coated optics further improve light transmission, image brightness, colour, clarity, and contrast
- Twilight Max Light Management System employs index-matched multi-coatings which complement the optical glass to ensure maximum light transmission across the entire visual spectrum – especially the upper blue / violet range to enhance low-light vision
- HD – High Definition
- Wide 70° apparent angle of view
- 368′ field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling Closed-bridge configuration
- Large, ridged center focus wheel is easy to manipulate in cold or wet conditions, or while wearing gloves
- 57 -76mm interpupillary distance adjustment range
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Long 15.5mm eye relief
- Wide 4.2mm exit pupil
- Protective, rubberized armoring with textured palm pads provides a slip-resistant grip
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof
- Textured eyecup collars make it easy to use even when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic chassis design makes the binocular comfortable to hold
- Lead-free glass help to reduce weight while being eco-friendly
- Weight: 23.5 ounces
- 10×42 BX-2 Tioga HD Binoculars
- Pro Gear Carry Case
- Pro Gear Go Afield Shoulder Strap
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty
Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
## Manufacturers Leupold Code ## 172694 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.