Advancements in Tactical Switches
Klarus has done it again making leaps and bounds into the evolution of tactical lighting and control.
The 360T1 is the omni-directional dual tail cap switch for your favorite Klarus flashlights.
This switch allows for rapid response control from any angle with the press of your thumb.
Optimizing your need for instant illumination, this switch helps provide immediate responses for any mode or brightness setting.
The main tail switch is a round button that protrudes from the top while the secondary tail switch circles around the main switch, giving you the ability to operate your flashlight easily.
Made from premium silicone with texturized anti-slip dots that feel comfortable and secure whether in a bare or gloved hand.
Whether you are upgrading compatible Klarus models (see below) to this new ergonomic tactical switch, or getting a back-up for your flashlight, Craftys has you covered, 360°.
360X1 / 360X3 / FX10 / XT2CR / XT11GT / XT11S / XT11X / UVXT11X / XT12GT / XT12S / XT30R / XT32
- 360° omni-directional dual switch flashlight tail cap is an useful accessory designed for Klarus tactical flashlights.
- Easy, quick touch to control the main or 360° ring switch
- Quick touch to control the primary or 360° ring switch, rapid reaction from any angle.
- Ergonomic switch design, premium grade comfort silicone with anti-slip dots for easy thumb operation.
- Allows rapid control reaction from any angle for convenience
- Advanced new ergonomic switch design
- Structure is made from aerospace aluminum alloy with military grade hard-anodized finish for durability
- Switch: Primary Switch + 360° Ring Switch
- Dimensions: Diameter 28.00mm( 1.10”) x 36.46mm(1.44”)
- Material: High quality silicone
- 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing
- Weight: 25.8g(0.91oz)
## Manufacturers Klarus Code ## 360T1 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.