Purchase Direct From The Importer – WE IMPORT DIRECT TO SAVE YOU $$$$
Klarus comes out with some of the most power-packed cells on the market, and their first ever 21700 sized cell is no exception.
The Klarus 21GT-50 is slightly larger than an 18650, but boasts nearly double the power at most with an impressive 5000mAh capacity.
The 15A drain will take care of most high-drain devices, and can charge back up to 100% over 500 times and within 2 hours.
The built-in PTC keeps you and your devices safe against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit accidents.
Klarus recommends this 21700 battery for compatible flashlights, smart locks, e-cigarettes & vapes, and powerbanks & battery packs.
Klarus’ 21700 Li-ion may be the most powerful battery we’ve ever seen at 5000mAh.
With a bottomless 5000mAh capacity this protected cell will keep any device running for ages.
Designed to power the monstrous 4000 lumen output of the XT21X, the 21GT-50 is the cell required to unlock that flashlight’s full potential.
The Klarus 21700 Rechargeable 3.6V Lithium Ion Battery is a quality, reliable, and high performance cell.
It has built in short circuit protection, over charge protection, over discharge protection, over current, and over heating protection.
High Capacity Li-ion Battery Keep your high power LED flashlights powered up.
To get the most out of your LED flashlight, the Klarus Button Top 21700 is the best battery available.
This battery contains powerful li-ion chemistry that provides 3.6 Volts of energy and long lasting 5000mAh capacity.
Perfect for those high Lumen Powerful Flashlights / Torch’s now available.
The Klarus 21700 is constructed in a Full Metal Case, Multi-Layered Protection Circuitry, with a button top terminal that makes it compatible with most LED flashlights that run on a 21700 battery.
With the PCB protection circuit and reliable Klarus construction, this battery is safe, easy to use and perfect for powering Klarus and other world class LED flashlights (MaxToch).
The battery is functional in all devices that require 21700 batteries and features built-in short circuit protection as well as a specially designed protective circuit to safeguard the battery if the charge or discharge current ever exceeds 3.5 Amps.
If you want more than 1 unit just add multiples to your purchase & pay only 1 FREIGHT CHARGE.
Klarus 21700 5000 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries allow you to get an incredible run time out of your product.
The power of Lithium 5,000 mAh is equivalent to 3,000 AA Batteries!
FREE Plastic Storage Carry Case With Every Battery!
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion IMR LiR
- Type: 21700 Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh (Equals 3,000 AA Batteries)
- Nominal Watt Hours: 18Wh
- Recommended Charging Current:
- Max Charging Current:
- Max Continuous Discharge: 15A
- Over Discharge , Cut -off Voltage
- Protected: Yes – High Performance IC
– Over Charge
– Over Current – PTC
– Over Heating
– Short Circuit
– Pressure Relief Valve
– Microporous Insulation
- Charging Hours:
– Max 5.5 hrs (1000mA Charging Current)
– Max 2 hrs (5000mA Charging Current)
- Full Metal Encased Construction – Resistant to Pressure & Shock
- Dimensions: 75.8mm x 21.7mm
- Weight: 72 grams
With the above technology encased in this battery makes this one High Quality, Reliable and Powerful Battery for all your needs.
SUITABLE FOR; Devices that require powerful 21700 battery technology and requiring high drain, or high run times.
Flashlight, Torch, Power Bank, Battery Pack, Electric Scooter, Smart Locks, E-Cigarette, etc
* High Performance
* Built in protection circuitry, PCB Protection.
* Customized protective circuit prevents overcharge or discharge
* No memory effect
* Environmentally friendly
* These can be used in Klarus / UltraFire / Maxtoch Cree LED torch & other high power devices.
* FREE Plastic Storage Carry Case With Every Battery!
FULL 21700 PRODUCT RANGE & ACCESSORIES AT BELOW LINK, INCLUDING CHARGERS
Full 21700 Product CLICK HERE
- Do Not Expose The Battery To Heat or Throw It Into Water
- Observe The Plus (+ Positive) and Minus (- Negative) Marks On The Battery For Correct Use
- After Extended Periods Of Storage, It May Be Necessary To Charge The Battery To Obtain Maximum Performance
- Keep The Battery Out Of The Reach Of Children
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Always charge in / on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries / chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
- We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc.
- Use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
## Manufacturers Klarus Code ## 21GT-50 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.