The day hunters pack.
The low profile, slim line narrow pack that won’t get in the way of your rifle while you are carrying it.
- Top loading pack with overload strap for extra jackets etc
- Multi attachment points
- Low profile
- Foldable for stashing in bigger packs
- Lightweight at 900 grams
- Hydration compatible with twin hose ports for holding water hose
- Bar tacked in high stress areas
- Nylon webbing
- Ventilated back for breath ability and reducing sweating
- Compression – Pull down lid and side straps
- Waist strap if needed
- Pull out Blaze Safety flap
- Multi Pocket
– Top map pocket
– Front accessory pocket with ammo loops and key holder
– 2 internal stretch pockets down sides for holding spotting scope or extra water bottles
- TRICORD Fabric
– Polyester Tricot backed with 600d polyester Oxford.
- MOA Pack System
- 2 COLOURS
– Bayleaf Green
– Tuatara Camoflage
WHAT IS THE MOA PACK SYSTEM
Our innovative M.O.A. system range of accessories gives you the ability to customise your pack just the way you want it.
With a range of convenient sizes and styles available, they are perfect as stand alone gear bags / packs or can securely fasten to your Stoney Creek pack.
Design / customise a pack system that works for YOU and gain quick access to all your ammo, optics, cameras and other hunting / tramping essentials without having to compromise on comfort or continually needing to remove your pack to access.
STAY FOCUSSED ON THE TASK AT HAND AND GAIN THE EDGE.
TRICORD Outer FABRIC
Silent, Durable and WaterProof
Tightly Woven Polyester face has a high quality DWR to shed water, blood and dirt.
Permanently bonded to a puncture resistant waterproof nylon.
INNER FABRIC420 Denier Nylon
1000 Denier Nylon Oxford
420 Denier Nylon PU Coated WaterProof Fabric
- Wash your pack in warm (mild) soapy water.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Always ensure your pack is stored clean and dry.
## Manufacturers STONEY CREEK ##9204 – BayLeaf / HPU-8015-PTF:OSO – Tuatara Camo ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.