NO ONE EVER REGRETTED BUYING QUALITY!
The Original One & Only CROCS™!
The Crocs™ Original Classic Clog brings an unmatched comfort level to a classic design to make an
in-demand style that can be worn by either gender.
Croslite™ material yields unmatched cushioning and ventilation.
On top and around the toe box drains for liquid to escape, making these clogs beach ready.
Croslite ™ footbed molds to the foot for a custom fit, and Croslite™ material’s odor resistance gives the shoes wear on land or sea
This offroad style is featured in standard Black Colour upper.
It has a rugged sole for added traction.
Poolside, on the boat, and kicking around in the yard… these Clogs are summer ready.
The comfort you’ve been looking for!
Once you slip yours on, you’ll see why so many people swear by them.
Ditch the socks-and-shoes look this summer and choose lightweight, breathable cushioned comfort instead!
Ideal for people on their feet all day. Staff at Hospitals World Wide Favour the ORIGINAL GENUINE Crocs as their prefered footwear, due to Comfort, Light Weight, and value for money!
- Croslite uppers offer lightweight and maximises comfort cushioning;
- Croslite outsoles, midsoles and insoles are molded for comfort;
- Non-marking Croslite™ material outsole;
- Buoyant material is perfect for a day on the lake or at the pool;
- Odor-resistant design makes for easy cleaning and quick drying;
- Heel-hugging backstrap allows for an easy on / off Slip-on design offers a quick, easy fit;
- Ventilation ports offer enhanced breathability, keeping feet comfortable and cooler;
- Wide, (perfect for the NZer & Islanders Broad Feet) roomy footbed won’t cramp and pinch;
- Crocs roomy fit is the most generous fit in length and width like the original style Croc;
- Accommodates Jibbitz™ charms to personalize your look;
- Colour – BLACK;
- Weight approx. 198 grams;
- Model 10001-001-?;
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand.
All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs’ proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear.
The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes.
These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening.
The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
## Manufacturers / CROCS Code ## 10001-001-? ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.