Flambeau SINGLE – Oversize – Hard Plastic Gun Case – Model F6489NZ
It’s important to take good care of your rifle in between shoots so that all of that hard work you put in to keeping it in top condition isn’t a waste.
Nothing looks cooler than a scoped rifle in a case!
The Flambeau rifle cases are strong and durable.
A Gun Case protects your gun from bumps and bruises while preventing unwanted trespassers into the case.
The gun is blanketed with egg-shell foam padding, and four locking points along with piano style hinges to prevent opening during transport.
Protect Your Investment!
Your rifle is protected by Egg-shell foam padding.
For safety the case incorporates four locking points to prevent opening during transport.
- Oversized Footprint for Scopes
- Holds rifle with large objective lens
- Large economy single gun case
- Hard ABS Plastic
- Comfortable molded in handle
- Thick wall construction
- 4 Hasp Locking Latches / airline approved
- Combination of piano-style and brass hinges for storage safety when locked
- Anti-Corrosion Zerust Tab Included
- Gentle Convoluted Foam Interior
- Egg Shell Protective Foam Padding
- Strong & Durable
– Outside dimensions: 1346mm L x 419mm W x 114mm H (Approx.)
– Inside dimensions: 1320mm L x 225m W x Scope Area 250mm (Approx.)
- Designed and Made in the USA
## Manufacturers Flambeau Code ## F6489NZ ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.