Cylindrical Battery Warranty 3 Months From Date Of Purchase
Craftys Rods and Guns is a responsible retailer and abides by NZ Consumer Law (Guarantees Act, & Fair Trading Act.
If your battery has failed during normal use, it will be covered by the industry standard of a 3 month warranty.
Warranty will be void if the battery has been used beyond its recommended rating, used incorrectly or in a manner other than what it is designed for. For example:
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS, Examples (does not include all).
- Charged beyond its fully charged voltage, or with a higher current than specified by the manufacturer.
- Discharged past its safe threshold of nominated voltage per cell, as per manufacturers specifications.
- Discharged at a higher current than its manufacturer specified discharge rating (C rating).
- Damaged due to impact or a crash.
- Short circuited or shows any visible signs of heat.
- Flat battery.
- Physical damage.
- Improper charging.
- Improper storage.
- Incorrect installation.
- Incorrect application.
- Normal wear and tear.
Using Electronic Battery Testers
There are a diverse range of electronic battery testers available and whilst all will give a test result, they should not be used as a definitive answer to determine whether a battery is faulty.
Different makes and models of tester may give a different result based on their calibration and as such should form one component of the battery test procedure.