Thought You Couldn’t Afford a Chronograph – Think Again!
You know you always wanted one.
The ProChrono Digital is a high tech low cost piece of quality electronic wizardry.
A Chronograph accurately measures velocity of projectiles.
Ideal for rifles, pistols, arrows, shotguns and almost anything to measure the speed of a projectile.
Easy to set-up and use with a HUGE shooting area.
Our full featured model with memory, review, statistics and a serial data port for
connection to bluetooth devices, Widows PC, or a pushbutton remote control.
The ProChrono Digital accurately measures the velocity of almost anything that shoots with its large shooting area, simple setup, popular features, and an easy to use keypad.
Requires one 9 volt battery for operation, (Not Included).
Everything is included for outdoor use.
For indoor use, we recommend our optional Indoor Lighting System (part# CEI-4100) CLICK HERE
The accuracy of this chronograph is so well-respected in the shooting industry, that this chronograph is used for the record in Bianchi Cup events.
Use the ProChrono chronograph to measure the velocities of your airguns, firearms and airsoft guns. It can do it all!
- Store 9 shot strings with up to 99 shots each in power down memory.
- Review each velocity and shot string data which includes average velocity, standard deviation, and extreme spread.
- Delete an individual shot or entire string with the touch of a button.
- Connect to the data port for remote capability with optional accessories (USB Connector).
- Customize your system with optional accessories.
- Only pay for the features you need.
- Quality shot sensing design that is compatible with a wide variety of loads and light conditions.
- Quality Electronics, years of refinement yield a sensing design that is compatible with a wide variety of loads and light conditions.
21-7,000 Feet Per Second Temperature Range 32-100 degrees Fahrenheit Siz
- Digital chronograph
- Large 4-digit LCD readout
- 21-7000 fps measurement
- Meters per second (mps) or feet per second (fps) readout
- Stores 9 shot strings with up to 99 shots each in power down memory
- Review each velocity and shot string data
- Records average velocity, standard deviation and extreme spread
- Delete individual shots or entire string with the touch of a button
- Serial data connection port for use with remote accessories
- 32-100 deg. F operating temperature range
- 250 mSec to 500 mSec time between shots
- 750 nSec crystal-controlled shot timing resolution
- +/-1% or better accuracy of measured velocity
- 1/4″x20 mounting hole thread
- 3/16″x16″ guide wire size
- 15 mAh power consumption
- On/off switch
- Uses one 9V alkaline battery (not included)
## Manufacturers Competition Electronics ## CEI-3800 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.