Buffalo River 9 – 13″ Swivel Sitting Bi-Pod BRBP913
Buffalo River bipods offer an ideal rest for accurate shooting in the field or at the range.
They attach in seconds to the sling swivel and feature retractable legs with spring-assisted extension.
Sturdy rubber feet secure the bipod.
The Bipod legs easily extend out from 9” to 13” and can easily spring away with a touch of a button.
It also has a quick and simple attachment so it can be installed or removed in the field.
The swivel has the advantage of a fast swivel function with left or right to quickly straighten your rifle.
- 9 – 13″ or 23 – 33 cms
- Foldable & Height Adjustable Bipod
- Heavy duty – made of hardened steel and aluminum
- Non-rust black anodized finish
- Compact and light weight.
- High-tech durable aluminum construction and steel top platform
- Easy sling attachment. (A Rail Adapter is required for mounting on a Picatinny / weaver rail.)
- Foldable arms with robust external spring tension control
- Fully adjustable legs with lock and quick retraction button
- Extendable Legs: Length of both legs can be adjusted for best position.
- Spring Operated Legs
- Foldable Arms: Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
- Rubberized Stand: Specially rubber-coated stand increases the friction between the stands and the surface they contact with for a more stabilized position
- Harris Style Design
## Manufacturers / Buffalo River Code ## BRBP913 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.