Make sure your firearm is CLEAN and Firing at its ultimate performance by maintaining it with this Universal Gun Cleaning Kit.
Cleaning a gun has been important since the days of flintlocks.
HunterCo NZ brings you True Adventure Outdoors affordable universal 26 piece gun cleaning kit.
Suitable for Shotguns, Rifles and Pistols – Hand Guns all housed in a beautiful
Aluminum Alloy Brief Carry Case.
This 28 piece kit comes with everything you need to clean all your firearms.
- 10 Bronze Brushes
- 5 Wool Mops
- 3 Piece Rifle Rod
- 3 Piece Shotgun Rod
- 1 Universal Rod Handle
- 3 Adapters
- 2 Plastic Jags
- 50 Cotton Patches
- 1 Alloy Carry Case
SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING CALIBRES
:: 17 cal- For use on .177 air rifles, 17HM2 & 17HMR.
:: .22 cal- For use on 22LR, 22mag, 222, 223, 22-250, 220 Swift & 223WSSM
:: .243/6.5mm cal- For use on 240 Weatherby, 243, 243WSSM, 6mm Rem, 6.5×55, 25-06 & 257.
:: .270/7mm cal- For use on 270, 270WSM, 280, 7mm-08, 7mm Mag,
7mm STW, 7mmWSM & 7×57
:: .30-32/8mm cal- for use on 30M1, 30-06, 30-30, 300 Win & WSM, 303, 307, 308,
7.62×25, 7.62×39, 7.62x54R, 7.65, 7.92, 8mm (8×57),
:: 12ga, 20ga, 410ga
:: 9mm, 357/38, 40, 45
• Always clean from the chamber to prevent the rod from damaging the muzzle and affecting accuracy.
• A bore guide helps prevent a rod from gouging the chamber or throat.
• Run a patch with solvent down the bore, let sit as per instructions and scrub with a bronze brush.
• Then clean bore with dry patches.
• Clean chamber with solvent and patch, brushes or picks, or a brush designed for chambers.
• Run patches through bore until they come out clean.
• Lightly oil a final patch and run through bore if rifle or shotgun is to be stored.
• Jags work easier than slotted tips, and the patch falls out the muzzle, preventing debris from being pulled back through.
• If a situation arises that requires the bolt be cleaned, disassemble it and clean bolt body, firing pin, and spring.
• Lubricate very lightly.
• If you don’t know how to take the bolt apart, ask a gunsmith to show you.
• When hunting season is over, clean firearm thoroughly and store muzzle down.
• This allows any extra oil to drain and prevents damage to recoil pad.
• Follow the same guidelines as rifles.
• Wads can cause plastic fouling so use a solvent that can clean it.
• For automatics, clean the gas ports in the barrel and the gas system.
• Do not oil the gas system.
## Manufacturers / Distributors True Adventure Code ## TA9-010 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise