5 Compartment Tackle BackPack By Catch
Catch fishing tackle backpack with five compartments.
This fishing tackle backpack holds 3x 275 x 185mm plus 1x 210 x 165mm tackle boxes.
Being constructed from heavy duty 1680D nylon and acrylic non rust zippers it’s built to last.
Adjustable shoulder straps and comfortable padded back make it suitable for surfcasters, rock fishers or boat fisherman.
Several additional zipper compartments including one for glasses and one insulated compartment.
Storage pockets totaling 10 in all, for everything that you may want to ever carry, Sunglasses, Glasses for your favourite tipple, Wet pocket, Tackle Box, Insulated, Flies, fishing tools and accessories – Even includes velcro adjustable straps for transporting your favourite rod!
A must have BackPack for any a fishiardo.
- Constructed from heavy duty 1680D nylon and acrylic non rust zippers
- Padded Harness and backpack for comfort
- Holds 3x 275 x 185mm plus 1x 210 x 165mm tackle boxes
- Five compartments including one for glasses and one insulated
- Comes with 2x 275 x 185mm tackle boxes valued at $29.98 RRP
- Total of 10 Storage pockets;
– 1 Insulated Pocket
– 1 Tackle Box Storage (INCLUDES 2 Tackle Boxs!)
– 1 Internal Tackle are pocket
– 1 Sunglass Pocket
– 2 Side Pockets
– 1 x Internal Side Pocket
– 1 x Glasses / Wet Pocket
– 2 x Front General Storage Pockets
- Velcro straps for rod storage / carrying
- Catch fishing tools, accessories and bags are extensively tested and used by fishing professionals.
Great product for freshwater, surfcasting, land based fishing or boat fishing.
Catch fishing products are extensively tested and used by fishing professionals.
## Manufacturers Catch Code ## 11838 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply on All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide, (except Prohibited Items). For order requests outside New Zealand please send an export enquiry request
(CLICK HERE) so we can quote you, along with options for shipping.
NOTE; Importation requirements – Laws vary for every country, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you can LEGALLY import the said product you want to order. Also, each specific country we export to have their own customs duties, customs vat / tax etc., and applicable additional freight and clearing charges. Please enquire with your local customs department to verify tariff heading, tariff codes, and possible import duties charges etc., that you may incur.