The HunterCoNZ hydration bladder is designed to fit with most hydration backpacks or similar devices.
Keep well hydrated without the plastic taste.
Fill the HunterCoNZ Bladder with water to the required level and squeeze out the surplus air.
To drink, simply turn on the valve and suck while biting down.
Designed and Tested in New Zealand.
The HunterCoNZ Bladder is lightweight, with a wide mouth making it easy to fill and clean.
The Water Bladder is silent and has a three litre capacity.
The bladder, mouthpiece and tube are all manufactured from materials that are free of any carcinogenic agents.
It is advisable to clean the bladder, tube and mouthpiece on a regular basis.
The bladder is not designed to take hot fluids, nor should the bladder be filled and then frozen, as expansion may rupture the seals.
Always check for leakage after filling as misuse or other objects could cause puncturing in the bladder.
- 3 litre capacity
- Lightweight 112 Grams
- Big mouth opening
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- Insulated Tube
- Big hand grip
- Quick releases tube
- No drips safety tap
- Neoprene wrapped hose
- Jet flow mouth piece
- Easy clean removable mouth piece
- 6P and BPA free
- FDA Approved
- Anti-bacterial TPU film
CLEANING – CARE
Cleaning tips to keep your HunterCoNZ Bladder fresh and clean.
* Before using for the first time and when disinfecting, fill with water, add a teaspoon or two of liquid bleach and leave overnight before washing as above.
* To remove odours, fill with water and add two teaspoons of baking soda and leave overnight.
* If using often, simply leave full and in the fridge at home. If using less often the most important thing is to keep your HunterCoNZ Bladder dry between uses, especially after using non-chlorinated water. “
* If you want to store for long periods just add 2-3 drops of liquid bleach to water (room temperature).
* For general cleaning, remove from your pack and scrub with warm soapy water.
* Dry, leaving the top open.
* To clean the tube after prolonged use, scrub with a pipe cleaner or rag on a soft wire.
* Make sure your HunterCoNZ Bladder is completely dry inside out before storing.
* If you puncture, simply patch with a waterbed type patch or similar.
## Manufacturers / HunterCoNZ Code ## TB18002 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.