EXPERIENCE DRY COMFORT
DexShell intelligent Thermlite socks are 100% Waterproof and are designed for a multitude of outdoor activities / applications, Hunting, Tramping, Fishing, Running, Cycling, to name a few………
DexShell Thermlite Socks deliver an unrivaled combination of Comfort, Warmth and Dryness with an added unique benefit that conventional outdoor socks simply do not possess.
An over ankle length, lightweight merino wool sock.
Perfect for hunting, tramping and other outdoor activities in cold, wet environments.
DexShell’s 100% Waterproof socks have a unique 3 ply construction to give you the ultimate in comfort and warmth.
- Outer Shell – a protective layer constructed from abrasion-resistant materials that make the sock both durable and easy to drip-dry.
- Porelle Membrane – a hydrophilic membrane that blocks water droplets getting into the sock, but escorts water vapor molecules (sweat) out.
- Inner sock – constructed from materials that offer warmth and comfort against your skin.
3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION
(1)A durable outer easy to drip dry and a (2) comfortable inner which efficently wicks moisture away from the skin.
(3) The functional interlining Porelle membrane makes DexShell Thermlite socks 100% WaterProof and highly Breathable.
- 100% WaterProof
- Thermlite Warmth
- Warm Wicking
- Seamless for Comfort
- Light Weight
- Close Fitting
- Merino Wool
- Model DS626O Thermlite
- Colour, Olive / Green, Black
- 4 Sizes;
– Small NZ / UK 3-5, Euro 36-38, USA 4-6
– Medium NZ / UK 6-8, Euro 39-42, USA 6.5-9
– Large NZ / UK 9-11, Euro 43-46, USA 9.5-12
– XL NZ / UK 12-14, Euro 47-49, USA 12.5-14.5
- Outer Shell: 96% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Cuff Elastics
- Interlining: Porelle® Membrane – 100% WaterProof!
- Inner: 38% Merino Wool, 38% Anti-pilling Acrulic, 24% Nylon.
Machine and Hand Wash below 40°C.
Tumble Dry Low.
Do Not Twist.
Do Not Iron.
Keep away from direct heat when drying.