By accessing this web site, owned and operated by D J Craft Limited which is a 100% New Zealand owned business you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Craftys’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Craftys’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Craftys at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Craftys’s web site are provided “as is”. Craftys makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Craftys does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Craftys or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Craftys’s Internet site, even if Craftys or a Craftys authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Craftys’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Craftys does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Craftys may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Craftys does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Craftys has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Craftys of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Craftys’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawke’s Bay without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Website Purchases
- The name that will appear on your statement will be ‘Craftys’
- All purchases on this website are in New Zealand Dollars and your account will be charged in NZD
- New Zealand export restrictions don’t allow us to send ammunition or guns overseas. Please contact us if you would like to know more about this.
This policy does not waiver your standard statutory rights, under New Zealand Consumer Law & The Fair Trading Act (Where Applicable), but offers you an even greater level of service.
If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, you may return it to our warehouse at your expense for a refund of the purchase price less a 20% restocking & handling fee, within 7 days of purchase.
We ask that you retain your original invoice as proof of purchase & return the goods in a Resalable Condition with all original packaging, & manuals etc., intact.
For all returns, you are required to send the product & a copy of your invoice with a written description / explanation of the reason for return, back to us for one of our staff to inspect.
New Zealand purchases will be despatched by Courier Post Parcels Track & Trace. Once despatched we will email you a tracking number for your reference.
You will be able to track your parcel by visiting http://trackandtrace.courierpost.co.nz and entering the tracking number. For delayed delivery please try this before contacting us.
Expected delivery times once you receive your tracking reference is, by 4pm, overnight for North Island (excluding Northland – add 1 day), 2 Days for South Island, & for RURAL please add an extra day delivery delay to either Island.
IMPORTANT; – When signing acceptance from Courier please always sign ‘TO BE INSPECTED’ & if the parcel shows damage on exterior then please sign with , ‘DAMAGED’, otherwise NO CLAIM FOR DAMAGE can be accepted by the 3rd party carrier or ourselves.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.